VECA Electric & Technologies, LLC is seeking a highly motivated Project Assistant for projects based out of our Seattle office. In this role you will oversee tasks delegated to you by the Project Manager, coordinate with all necessary vendors and service providers, and generally assist in all phases of the project. This position requires excellent communication and collaboration skills along with computer and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a timely manner
- Ability to be a self-starter and manage a fluctuating workload
- Willing to proactively manage responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the Project Manager and team to maximize productivity
Project Engineer Requirements:
- Prepare Submittals and O&M’s as required
- Project document control and management
- Job cost analysis and other various reporting requirements as requested
- Fields customer calls and gather job information
- Assist field personnel
- Assist project management
- Pull permits & arrange permit inspections
- Drawing take offs
- Prepare panel schedules
- Prepare warranty letters
- General administrative assistance
- Project management directed activities as delegated
- Maintain Drawing sets and post updates to drawings
- Assist in estimating and tracking COP’s
- Coordinate, Log and File all project correspondence
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel/Word) & Bluebeam or Adobe
- Spectrum experience a plus, but not required
- Medical/Dental/Vision plan after 1 full month employment
- Automatic 401K enrollment after 6 months of employment
- Aflac – Supplementary insurance available (employee option)
- 125 Cafeteria plan
- Sick Leave – Accrued at 1 hour for every 30 hours worked, 72hours of carryover permissible annually.
- Vacation – Accrued at 10 days annually, carry over permissible
VECA Electric & Technologies, LLC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer. We make a special effort to include minorities, women, disabled and veteran candidates in our employment selection pools. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.
This position will be conditioned upon satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug and alcohol test and the results of a background check. Marijuana is considered a prohibited substance in accordance with VECA’s drug policy.