VECA Electric & Technologies, LLC has an immediate opening for an entry level construction Document Control Specialist in our Seattle office. This position provides support to our ProjectManagement team by printing high volumes of drawings, posting & updating field drawings, and managing correspondence and documentation for various projects.
Please reference “Document Control Specialist” in the subject line of your submission.
The Position Criterion Includes:
- Maintain and accurately update information in VECA’s document management system
- Print/Scan large format drawings
- Assemble Submittals and O&M’s as required
- Post updates to drawings both manually and digitally in the office and field
- Follow VECA processes and procedures for Document Control
- Ensure consistency of document management
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Candidates must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Possess a positive and collaborative attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel/Word) & Adobe Acrobat
- Bluebeam & Spectrum experience a plus, but not required
- Construction background required
- Must be willing to travel to various jobsite for posting/updating drawings
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel/Word) & Bluebeam / Adobe
- Spectrum experience a plus, but not required
- Medical/Dental/Vision plan after 1 full month employment
- Automatic 401K plan participation after 6 months’ employment
- Aflac – Supplementary insurance available (employee option)
- 125 Cafeteria plan
- 9 days sick leave a year
- 2 weeks vacation earned during first year
- Salary DOE
VECA Electric & Technologies, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer. We make a special effort to include minorities, women, disabled and veteran candidates in our employment selection pools. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.
This position will be conditioned upon satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug and alcohol test and the results of a background check. Marijuana is considered a prohibited substance in accordance with VECA’s drug policy.