VECA Electric & Technologies, LLC is looking for highly motivated people to join a fast paced MEP/BIM Coordination Team in Seattle, Washington. Revit experience is required, as is a willingness to learn and expand your knowledge in the ever-changing world of construction. Applicant needs to be ready to hit the ground running!
Duties include (but not limited to):
- REVIT/3D modeling of Electrical gear/lighting/components based on submittal data
- Electrical Coordination with other trades (MEP)
- QA/QC of Electrical drawings and models to ensure accuracy
- Creating Electrical Permit Drawings within required timelines
- Proper file management (following Standards)
- Managing Xrefs (from various sources)
- Experience with Revit (current versions 2009-2016), AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP, and Navisworks
- Use of Trimble a Plus
- 3D Modeling Experience – 5 years min
- Great Communication skills with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail during review of drawings and models
- Ability to travel from office to jobsites (and jobsite to jobsite) as needed
- Knowledge of BIM and how it can be utilized to the End User’s benefit
- Ability to fluctuate workflow to coincide with fast-track project schedules
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism with both Field and Office personnel
- Drug testing and a background checks are performed before employment is solidified. Random drug testing will continue throughout your employment. Marijuana is considered a prohibited substance per VECA’s drug policy.
Compensation & Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision plan after 1 full month employment
- Automatic 401K enrollment after 6 months of employment
- Aflac – Supplementary insurance available (employee option)
- 125 Cafeteria plan
- Sick Leave –
In Seattle - Accrued at 1 hour for every 30 hours worked, 72 hours of carryover permissible annually
Outside Seattle - Accrued at 1 hour for every 40 hours worked, 40 hours of carryover permissible annually
- Vacation – Accrued at 10 days annually, carry over permissible
VECA Electric & Technologies, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity andAffirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer. We make a special effort to include minorities, women, disabled and veteran candidates in our employment selection pools. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.
This position will be conditioned upon satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug and alcohol test and the results of a background check. Marijuana is considered a prohibited substance in accordance with VECA’s drug policy .